Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Uncles!


Yesterday, the kids' uncles (my brothers) came for a visit! Jesse and Josiah, two of my baby brothers, who we hadn't seen in months. It was so nice for the boys! They've missed their uncles a lot, and so have I. Josiah played freeze tag outside with them for a little while, while Jesse and I were inside talking about stuff. I baked them short bread cookies with jam in the middle. Yummy :) It was sooo nice to have some family around! Zeke has been very close to my brothers. Josiah, Jesse and Zeke are actually closer in age than I am to my brothers (or at least Josiah and Zeke are). And being a teen mom, we lived with them for alittle while so they kinda grew up together. Kinda like brothers. I about cried when I saw Josiah 'cause at age 14 he is now about 6'3'' and his features have matured so much since the last time I saw him! I remember when he was just a little baby, now he's all grown up! Macie was shy at first but soon warmed up to her uncles and was all giggles. Jesse is such a hard worker, working TWO jobs and still attending high school. He has the sweetest heart of anyone I know. Oh, and he bought his own car by himself, no help, thank ya very much. These two are going to turn out to be incredible men one day! I love my little brothers, and I'm so proud of who they are!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to spend time with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete