Friday, November 18, 2011

Encouraging words

I was feeling a bit discouraged this morning about our current situation. Well, I came across this verse during my God time and it really spoke to me:

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERY SITUATION, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUESTS TO GOD. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Jesus Christ." Philippians 4:6-7

As I was in the process of typing this, I got a phone call, the one I was waiting on. An answer to prayers. Seriously got a case of the goosebumps right now!

"...Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:19-20

To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment