Saturday, November 26, 2011

frustrated

I don't understand some people. Some people really anger me with their lack of concern for others, for their self consumption. I shouldn't get angered by their choice of actions but I do. I don't see how you could let someone struggle go through a hard time without offering help. Especially when they're your co worker. Or friend. Or neighbor. Or family. I may not have a lot of money, I may not have many talents. But my gosh the least I can do is offer an uplighting word, or lend an ear to listen! You KNOW something is going on, and you know exactly what it is, too. You've seen it with your eyes, you've heard it with your ears - in fact, someone called out your name specifically and you choose to turn your head the other way. I hope to NEVER be like that! I want to always help - when and how I can. I wonder if you feel better turning your back and going back to your cozy life?? I mean, why stress? This isn't your reality. But it could be. And if it was, is this the way you would want to be treated?

No comments:

Post a Comment