Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cubmobile Race

Zeke had his first Cubmobile race today! I was unable to attend due to Macie being sick but Perry took a lot of pictures for me.

He did very well! His whole den did very well! Zeke is turning into such a brave young man, trying new things, I'm incredibly proud of him!

The name of their Cubmobile is Fire Blazer (could ya tell a bunch of 7 year old boys named it? lol) It won 3rd place Best in Show. Every kid also received a certificate. Very cool :) So proud of my little man and the young man he is turning into!

1 comment:

  1. You are on top of things! Still have cake pans to wash and house to straighten before I blog about it...Perry said to check his fb for pics but when they weren't up yet; i checked here! Hate that I didn't make it back to see you yesterday; so glad Macie is better. Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete