Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016

Christmas Eve
Saturday Decemeber 24th, 2016

 Christmas Eve service at church.

 This fella is so smart. He started to read out of the book of Pslams, then had me read it, followed by him explaining to me what it meant and then applying it to a situation that happened earlier that day. <3 Wise beyond his years!

 We went to look at Christmas lights after church.

Christmas Day
Sunday December 25th, 2016









These kids! They woke me up at 4am! NO JOKE! I didn't go to bed until after midnight...two of them came to wake me up...I thought it was maybe 6am...I was so tired I could not open my eyes. They were asking to open gifts, I said they had to wait until brother woke up - AND DO NOT WAKE HIM UP...they went away briefly then all three returned by 4:30am to open gifts! I was so delirious! I remember talking to them about helping keep the house clean, then reading from Luke 2...we may have prayed. I was so tired, guys, everything feels like a blur. They opened gifts then I sent them to their room and I went back to bed! LOL! It was a lazy day all-in-all. I made them biscuits, eggs, bacon for breakfast and lasagna for supper. We got a blizzard that would end up going through the next day. Here in town we got 12.5". Snow drifts are crazy high in some spots; over the hood of my car! The roads are awful that there is still a no travel advisory...and work is cancelled for Tuesday. But anyways. Kids were very blessed this Christmas. Thankful for Christ and time with my kids! <3 GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment