Monday, December 14, 2015

Luke 18:27





I love these kids something fierce. 

Parenting has proven to be such a challenge lately. I need to stop repeating negative thoughts. I catch myself saying, "I can't do this, I can't do this" - yes I can, yes I can. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13). I love these little people so much...all I ever wanted was to be a mom and God gave me them...I don't want to let them down...it's just so hard to do it all...but I'll continue on for them.

I used to think you get to a place in life where everything just flows. HA. That's funny! The older I become, the more I realize areas I need to improve or work on or am being challenged in. I'm constantly learning new things and growing in Christ. These past few days have shown me I need to start making some changes in me for the benefit of them. Oh Father help me!

What is impossible with man is possible with God.
Luke 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment