Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day 2015










Thursday, Christmas Eve 




Hot chocolate and the Polar Express!

At the center of it all, Christ. <3



Christmas morning!









Christmas morning breakfast consisted of chocolate chip pancakes 
and blueberry pancakes. Yum!



No make up, no filter. Us before sledding.

Homemade apple pie!

We had a sweet Christmas at home. We stayed home all day except for a brief trip to the park for sledding. It was 19* and a tad windy, so we didn't stay for long, but I'm glad we went. The kids spent the morning opening presents and playing with them - I suppose that was our whole day, really. :) Before opening presents, we read the story of Jesus' birth and sang "Happy Birthday" to Him. We talked about how God loved us so much that He sent us the greatest gift, His son, to forgive us our sins, and so we give each other gifts as an expression of love - knowing that Christ is the best gift we could ever receive. 

I've been on the receiving end of so many wonderful gifts this year. One of the best would have to be being able to trust Christ with the unknown. And so as we move into a new year, and as I strive for personal health in all aspects, and as I wait in anticipation for something so important to me, I can trust Him with the unknown and how things will turn out. He is my all in all. I'm so thankful I have Him to go to! 

Anyways. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment