Sunday, December 6, 2015

First Real Snow of The Season!

It started snowing Monday 11/30/15. These two pictures were taken at 9 p.m.! Macie LOVED playing in the snow, and though Ash is not the biggest snow fan, he stayed out and played with his younger sister. :) Sweet boy. 


This picture was taken the next morning, Tuesday 12/1/15. It was still snowing at this point. We end up with 4" total. Zeke started my car for me to warm it up, scrapped ice off the windshield and shoveled the walk way. What a great guy! :)



 Macie's snowman, Cuddle Wuddle.

Asher's snowman, Tiny.

This picture was taken Friday (12/4/15) after the snow had started to melt. Zeke was sick with strep so was unable to sled. For that reason I was unable to take them to a hill to sled, so we used the front yard. :) Not a huge area, and I had to stand on the side walk to prevent them from sliding into the road. They played out here Thursday and Friday and did not want to come in! We all look forward to more snow and more family sledding!
I love snow. Anyone who knows me knows that I have an insane love of snow. And what I've noticed lately is, whenever something in particular has happened to cause a bad day or cause a little upset, we have flurries. Yes, you can say it's a coincidence, but it seems to do this on those types of days every time. That Monday-Tuesday were especially upsetting. Like, without saying what happened, it was just bad, you'll have to believe me on it. And then that night it didn't just flurry, it snowed, up to 4" of snow. And so now when I look back on those two days, I don't think of the bad that happened, but the beautiful snow that God layered the ground in. How great is our God?!

No comments:

Post a Comment