Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Brotherly Love

 
This morning, Zeke came to me asking for his piggy bank. See, Zeke wanted to buy his little brother a duck from the school store. Zeke has purchased some in the past and Asher really showed an interest in them, so Zeke wanted to surprise his brother with his own! It melts my heart to see how my kids love...and to see Zeke be so incredibly thoughtful and buy something for his brother, out of the blue! And it was so sweet how he gave it to Asher...We were in the car, and Zeke told Asher he had a surprise for him. Just the sweetest thing! I've gotta brag on my little men and say how close they've become the past couple of months. The typical sibling bickering has significantly decreased. They're WANTING to do everything together, they comfort each other, stick up for each other - it's just a beautiful thing to witness! I love my sons so much and I'm very proud of the young men they are turning into!

No comments:

Post a Comment