Saturday, December 3, 2011

What I Never Knew I Needed

I never knew I needed her. 

If you were to have asked me a year and a half ago, I would've said boys only. I'm a boy kinda momma. But I'm so thankful God knew I needed a daughter and that He gave me one any way.

Me and my girl.

She makes me laugh. She fills me with joy. She's all girl. She loves hair already. The boys know that when sissy gets fussy, give her your hair and she becomes all smiles!


Her laugh is contagious. She giggles after kisses, hugs, and snuggles. She greets every person with a warm smile. She melts my heart.


As much as I don't want her to grow up, I look forward to watching her become a woman. I am so excited that I have the privilege to raise her in the Lord, and all the values I get to instill in her. I love that I get to pour love and confidence into this little girl. She is a princess.


She's a silly girl! She was able to wiggle her arm out of her shirt the other night and it had her (and therefore, had us) cracking up! Such a character!


I feel blessed that I get to experience the joys and challenges of raising a daughter and sons. I absolutely love all my kids equal. They are all unique in their own way, but my love for them is all the same. I find them all equally beautiful on the inside and out. I am truly a blessed momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment