Monday, December 5, 2011

A Saturday Outting

I'll tell ya what, I am so thankful for good friends. Saturday, some friends of ours took us out with them - and being carless for 2 weeks, we're already getting restless so a day out of the house (and especially with good friends!) sounded so nice!
First, we went to a Christmas tree farm! There's Zeke and Asher roasting marshmallows over a fire.

FUN!

There's miss Gracie, Asher, and Zeke.

There was a barn there and you could walk to the top of the barn, go out on the balcony thingy and take pics. So beautiful, huh?

Mr. Zeke enjoying some freshly popped popcorn.

Asher had some hot cider!

After the tree farm, we headed down town for the Christmas parade! And can you believe it, after living in here for 11 years we have NEVER been to the Christmas parade?! True story. Anyhooo, I thought this picture was funny! Here's Randy with all the kiddos, minus Macie (on my back).

April, with the kiddos, sitting on the side walk, catchin' candy :)

CHICK-FIL-A!! lol. Yeah, I just wanted to get at least one picture of a float. Ahhh, they have such good food...now I'm hungry. Hahaha.

Here's the babies on the ride back. That night we came back to our house and we had spaghetti and watched a movie! I treasure times like these. Good times, creating good memories, with good friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment