Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh, Christmas tree!

Wednesday December 7th, we finally bought our tree! (Home Depot is much cheaper than Wal Mart, guys, and they bag it and tie it on the car, too!)
 Perry and the boys with our tree and lights and stuff!
The boys were thrilled to get started once we got it home!

 Macie was not so sure what to think about the tree...at first, she cried! Then, she got excited about it!
Asher wanted to help put the star on the tree.

So did Zeke.

And dad, too!

Mr. Zeke putting an ornament on the tree.

Asher doing the same (kinda blurry, I know).

So, typically I'm not a fan of colored lights, or gold (the star), but all my boys liked both these things and since I love them (and am outnumbered), I went along with it. Actually, I think the tree looks very nice! The boys pretty much did all the decorating themselves. It's pretty much full of babies first ornaments and ones the boys have made over the years. And I love that :)) 

My loves!

And our stockings. Yes, Macie's is much larger than the rest of ours but that was NOT intentional. Perry's, mine, and Zeke's are actually from Zeke's first Christmas, then bought Ash, and Macie's as they were born. Maybe next year I'll get us all matching ones...or not, who knows! I think it bothers the kids more but I've tried explaining just because it's bigger doesn't mean she will get more (I try to keep everything as equal/"fair" as possible).

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment