Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Blog Post!

I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now! Its kinda like journaling but almost easier since its faster to type than hand write. A girl I know says she blogs about her family, and at the end of the year she prints all her blog posts for that year and scrapbooks them. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

Somethings to know about me is I'm very passionate. In all that I do, everything I believe in, I do so with passion. Some are taken back by it, some are drawn to it. It is what it is.

My current passions: being an awesome wife, and mother. If I fail in either catagories then I fail life. GOD. My only parent, my savior, I want to please Him. I'm learning how to do things the way God intended. Like , how my husband and I handle finances. I'm also into birth and having babies natural. I believe God made each woman fully capable of delivering her child, I don't know why or where along the lines medical intervention came the norm. Of course there are times when interventions are needed and for that, thank God for modern medicine!

Right now I'm trying to heal from my past and be the best person I can be. I'm going to be real, I'm going to be honest. Maybe someone somewhere will benefit from that! Here goes nothing! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment