Friday, October 7, 2011

Funny God!

Fridays are hard for me. I get antsy and want to go OUT. Maybe it's the 23 year old in me?? I don't want to go out clubbing or anything. I want to go out with my family, of course, and see friends, socialize, the fair is in town, maybe take the kids to that.

Well, tonight I kinda through a pity party because I was feeling extra ...bored?? I'm going for a walk with the kids on the phone with P complaining about being bored, there's nothing to do, yadda yadda. We hang up and I realized I practiced no control over my emotions, and I wasn't being thankful for all that we do have, like I always tell my kids to do. So I shot up a prayer. No sooner than "amen" a car pulled up beside me. The most unsuspecting lady started talking to me about a teacher friend of hers just retired and gave her a bunch of stuff and she noticed I had 3 kids, doI want any?

WOW. She loaded my double stroller slapped full of books, kid laptops, HUGE coloring books, Leappad, etc. The kids and I are still going through everything!! Let's just say we won't be bored any time soon.

Coincidence, you say? God in all His glory, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment