Thursday, October 27, 2016

Macie's Prayer Request Wall and Girl Scouts

Tuesday October 25th 2016
Sweet girl went around asking me and the boys our prayer requests then wrote them on sticky notes and placed them on the door. (She probably got the idea from me as I have Bible verses and notes-to-self on the door.) She even asked God for His prayer request and when I asked her what His is, she replied, "He loves us." Oh my heart! She even wrote down the names of our old dogs. She also has one with my name saying "come back", she laughed about that one (she misses me when I'm at work) and she wrote the same one for her dad. Macie has a beautiful heart. She loves God and seeks Him and trusts Him. She has said a few times now, "If we have God we have all we need." She heard it on KLove and it's stuck with her since. :) 

 Wednesday October 26th, 2016
Macie had her first Daisy Girl Scout meeting! We are very excited to embark on this new journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment