Monday, October 17, 2016

Fall Themed Date Day

Sunday October 16th, 2016

Applebee's for lunch!

Corn Maze in Mandan. First time going in 5 years, second time ever going. 
The maze was Batman themed.




There were 8 questions to find, select an answer (either A, B or C) all based on Batman.

Proud of Asher. He really took a leadership role in leading us through the maze and 
finding all the question posts.


Macie got tired so Ash gave her a ride for a little while.


Strong boy!



Macie loved walking right by me. Either holding my hand 
or keeping her hand in my pocket.

My loves! Thank You, Jesus!

Yes I take random pictures of things I find beautiful.

After the maze, we went off to Papa's Pumpkin Patch!



That sunlight breaking in, though. <3

































Corn shooter thing, corn play area, pony ride, hayride, zipline, etc. Kids had a good time! I remember the first time we came here, we did so with our homeschool group. The second time was last year with Ash's Cub Scout pack. I love this time of year! Such beautiful colors, fun, outdoorsy family activities. I ran into two co-workers. The kids also enjoyed some treats and each got a small pumpkin - when we went up to pay, we were told someone had paid for us! What a sweet thing! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found out today that my grandfather had passed away last night. Grandpa Walter lived a long life, but that doesn't make it any less difficult; it is still hard process and sad and he is missed by so many. It also reaffirms how precious life is and we never know what tomorrow brings...so make the most of today with the ones you love. Be intentional. "Don't count the days, make the days count." RIP Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment