Wednesday, February 17, 2016

God at Work

On February 6th, our family received a blow in the forms of a couple different ways. I know this post will be vague, but I must share.

I tried to keep the faith but wasn't seeing how it would all work out. I said a miracle would be needed by the end of the week and I asked close friends to pray. We are now 11 days out and miracles are still pouring in from various sources, in various ways.

I am beyond thankful to those who allow themselves to be instruments God has used. Their selflessness has blessed my family. God has been good to answer our prayers so quickly, and then add additional.

I have a hard time with BIG life changes. I was a stay-at-home mom for 5 years. Macie's whole life I was home with her, and most of Asher's. God was good to slowly ease us into this adjustment. For the first many months of separation I was able to remain home, then when I started to work it was part time. Now several months in I'm working more, but it's been a slow process, therefore easier for us all to adjust to. And I have the most amazing boss. God is so good for this. It would've been harder and scarier for us all had it not been this slow adjustment.

I also want to add, God may not always answers prayers. I know this. Sometimes the miracle is in Him saying no. I wish I could share more of the details of the situation with you now, but it will have to wait for a later time. I do look forward to sharing this part of my testimony!

No comments:

Post a Comment