Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Eve 2015/Year End Review

Thursday December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015. You taught me so much. And I'm so very grateful. 

But this lesson was the best of all: Immediately, speak the name of Jesus over every worry, every stress, every uncertainty, and every need. There is no other greater power or more assuring calm.
Jesus. Only Jesus. Forever Jesus. - Lysa TerKeurst


What a year 2015 has been! So many changes, hard times, and good times --- but through it all, God has remained faithful. In 2016 I look forward to continue to grow in Him, seek Him, may He prune and refine me. I pray this for my children; and for a desire to truly know and love Him. May 2016 be the year where health in all aspects is gone after, where more positive growth and change is made as an individual. I hope to discover more of an identity as to who I am outside of being a mom. And lastly, for the kids and myself, may we all thrive in school! :)

For New Years Eve I had a co-worker/friend come over with her kiddos. She is also a single mom of 3. We have so much fun together; always laughing up a storm! What a joy and gift from Heaven her friendship is to me!

I love catching my kids in the act of getting along ;) and playing a sweet game together.

We were trying to get a pic together but the kids wanted to photo bomb it!




All our wonderful kiddos.



Trying to do the duck lip face, challenge to us by the pre-teens. ;)








What a fun way to start the new year! So thankful for these new friendships being created.

Happy New Year, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment