Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Night At The Park

Tonight, Macie, Zeke and I went to the park down the block (Asher opted to stay home with dad). I had fun with my two "February Babies" as we walked to the park and then sat on the swings. Macie then pretended there was a princess (Princess Ellaka - not sure of spelling) was at the top of the playground equipment. She showed Zeke and I the princesses big, puffy pink dress. Then Macie pretended that the playground was a camper and that she had four babies in tow, plus the princess. She said she has two daughters and two sons. One of their names being "Choppa" and "Chowgum" (again, not sure of spelling as she came up with names on the spot. When we asked how old her kids are, she answered by saying, "That one is 7 or 1." Or, "That one is 6 and 8." One kid is (and I am not remembering the numbers correctly), "4 and 8 and 5." When Zeke climbed up the slide, she got onto him for getting in her kids car seats. She then started to refer to Zeke as her son, and me as her sister. She was hollering for Zeke to come back up, but he was having fun playing on the ground (in a playful way to his sister's request), Macie looked back at her buckled kids and said, "One minute, I'll be right back. I have to go beat your brother." She then threatened Zeke with vinegar in the mouth. Now, she may have gotten that one from me, but I don't "beat" or even spank my kids so that one came out of left field. Zeke eventually came back around Macie and she "spanked his booty". The entire time they interacted together and it was just cute to watch them. Zeke was 8 days shy of turning 7 when Macie came into the world. It blesses my heart to see that even with the age difference, they still get along and play so well together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment