Sunday, August 3, 2014

Funny Stories

Macie was telling me how she loves me and daddy. Daddy has her left side, and I have her right. Cute stuff. :) 

Tonight at dinner, out of the middle of nowhere, Asher goes, "Mom, when I become government, I'm going to DESTROYYY all the wheat!" That made me laugh. Only my child would make that type of random comment. And for those wondering, we have been wheat/gluten free since the end of June. Because of my two autoimmune diseases, doctors have suggested that I may have an allergy to gluten. And because there are so many illness between both sides of the family, as kind of prevention for my children, gluten free has been a family adventure.

And my Zeke. So helpful, responsible, and always joking around with me and his daddy. :) His new favorite game is Uno which he cannot get enough of. Boy will beg, plead, and bribe you to play for hours. :)

I love my kiddos. So thankful to be their mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment