Sunday, July 20, 2014

State Fair 2014

North Dakota State Fair
Minot, N.D.
Saturday July 19th, 2014

 
We noticed there were license plates from all over; South Dakota, Idaho, Montana and even Canada! In reality, Canada isn't far from Minot out all, but doesn't it sound crazy to say you're going to a fair in another country?!

Perry, Zeke, and Asher went on this one.

This was Macie's first fair ride ever. She rode it with Perry and Asher.




A special treat; caramel apples, mmm! And Zeke had a jumbo corn dog.


Asher.

Macie's second ride with her daddy.




Perry, Asher, and Macie. Mr. Zeke didn't wanna  ride.


All of my people went on this. It went up higher than these pictures show.




All my babies up there; so high!

Just Zeke and daddy.





First game played.


Prizes!


Big boy ride.






My people. <3



I love this picture.
My entire family went on this. To me, this is scary. You don't seem super secure in this, you're high up and swinging around. As you may have been able to tell already, I am not adrenaline junkie. I prefer to keep my feet on solid ground. My kids, on the other hand, have no fear. None of them. All of my kids wanted to go on bigger rides. They were never scared to try something new. Macie, my three year old, laughed on these rides saying things about going higher! No fear in these kids, I tell you. And I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment