Sunday, February 24, 2013

Zeke's Turning 9!!!





My baby turned 9 years old today. Nine. I still can't believe it. Time has flown by...so fast...too fast. I really have got to learn to slow down and enjoy today and all that entails.
 
This morning Zeke woke up between 6-6:30am and opened one present early. Daddy went and bought him breakfast somewhere special. Zeke and I ended up staying home from church as he had a headache and since Perry serves at church, he went ahold and went and took the little ones with him.
 
Zeke had a wonderful birthday party. Aunt Cindy made his soccer cake. Zeke loves, loves, loves some soccer! Papa Dane made him a huge toy chest that he simply adores! Zeke was surrounded by all his closests friends; the Isbells, Seymours, Tallants, Davis', and Otts. My brother, Caleb, even stopped by for a bit. Papa Dane also brought a huge ball thingie that kids can fit inside and run around in. And Zeke cut his cake for the first time, per his request (my big man). The day was filled with laughter, joy, and pure fun!
 
Zeke, my sweet son, you are so loved. You are so adored. You are so special. Never doubt these things.
 
Happy "90th" Birthday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment