Saturday, February 16, 2013

Macie's 2nd Birthday








 
These pictures are all over the place. The first few are from Chantell's house yesterday. She was unable to make Macie's birthday party at my house, so she put together a small one for her after small group. The ladies pitched in and bought Macie a princess canopy bed - Macie girl loves it!
 
Today is Macie's actual birthday. I love when my kids birthdays fall on the weekend! My computer is acting weird so I wasn't able to post as many pictures as I would have liked. Macie is such a social butterfly that she really enjoyed having all her friends there at the same time with her! It was so fun watching her tear through her presents - she was literally throwing wrapping everywhere! Perry's mom had bought her a pair of boots and right then and there she starts taking off her own shoes to put on the boots! And she got a potty training seat to put over the regular toilet, and she wanted to try that out immediately! She cracks me up! I made grain free strawberry short cake cup cakes. THEY WERE SOOOO GOOD! No sugar! Totally healthy; almond flour, raw honey, eggs, baking soda, sea salt, strawberries, lemon juice and zest...sooo good! I tried making the frosting too but that didn't work out so well so Sheree picked up some frosting on her way here! We had Trader Joe's ice cream for the first time and that was yummy too!
 
I love my baby girl so much! It's hard to believe she is 2 now!!! My babies are 8, 4 and 2  --- they're truly growing up too fast!
 
Macie had a great day and was blessed with gifts and the company of those who love her dearly! Thank You Jesus for blessing our family with our dear, sweet Macie!!! Happy birthday, princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment