Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break & Easter 2012

Last year for Spring Break, we went to Galtinburg. This year, it was very low key, very peaceful. We stayed home and attended every event the library had! It was nice to get to sleep in a little extra and stay up a little later. Good memories were created :) 


Over Spring Break, Macie started walking by herself with her toy. She getting so big!!

This is so funny. I found Macie chillin' in her brothers closest! She loves that SpiderMan chair and we would find her relaxing it throughout the week. Silly girl!


The wind knocked down the basketball net and the kids had fun climbing over.



It's the simple things in life :)

Macie snackin' on a rice cake, sittin' on the treadmill.

Sunday 4-1-12: KidStuf is a program for families at our church. This month we're learning: God loved, God gave, we believe, we receive, we show, we shine. So, this is a picture of my babies holding their glow sticks - shinin' away! :)

A police officer came to the library to teach about stranger danger!

My sweet boys being very attentive. :)

Then a fire fighter came and taught everyone about fire safety.

Another day, the boys made dragon flies!

Asher got to participate in this class and make the sound of RAIN!!

This is when the Humane Society came.


I AM SO THANKFUL FOR GOOD FRIENDS!!
Saturday 4-7-12 My friend April and I took all five of our kiddos to some Easter egg hunts! This is a big deal because I'm always big on one egg hunt is enough but yeah...this year we splurged! And it was a great time with great friends!
Carter and Macie, Asher, Zeke and Gracie.

A puppet show after one of the egg hunts.

Asher & Gracie in a fire truck. Zeke didn't wanna go.


This was the second egg hunt. I didn't get a picture of Zeke and Gracie because they were in a different field; April stayed with the big kids and I had the babies.


Gracie is so funny! She wanted a shot gun!

My loves on Easter morning with their chocolate bunnies!

Our family Easter morning 2012.

Daddy and Macie at Grandma Lisa's house after church.

Asher at the egg hunt at Grandma's.

Zeke, huntin' eggs.


Silly boy! Candy teeth!

Church was fabulous this Easter. I am so thankful to be a part of my church! I do believe I go to the best church everrr! And Perry had an interview today; he has signed up to be a small group leader at Transit; the middle school environment at our church! I'm so excited for him and what God is doing in his life! 

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment