Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Field Day 2012

Today was field day for Zeke at school. It was kind of bitter sweet; this may really be his last field day in a public school setting. I'm thankful that I've been able to attend all of his field days. Ya know, as much as I was taken back by this school at first, I'm really going to miss some things about it. This year I have been more involved and have met some really nice people, and I enjoyed getting to serve/help the teachers. Ultimately though, I am at total peace with the whole homeschool decision. I am confident it is what God wants for our family, at least for this season in life. I have done a lot of research; joined two different homeschool groups, met and talked with several homeschoolers, attended homeschool events, went to homeschool stores, and researched a lot of programs. I'm feelin' really good about this and I can honestly say that I'm excited to get started! Anyways, back to field day. Asher, Macie and I went for about an hour this morning and took some pics. Will post 'em soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment