Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Garden

Yesterday, April 15th, we started our garden! Woohoo! Last year, we did a garden with our then neighbors. It was pretty successful minus the corn. This year, we went halfies with some good friends of ours, the Ott family. Our landlord plowed the ground for us and we sprinkled some coffee grinds with each plant/seed. We planted A LOT of stuff! Tomatoes, several different kinds of peppers, carrots, peas, green beans, lettuce, onions, cucumbers, squash, cantaloupe - there may be more, I can't remember! I'm so thankful for the opportunity to grow a garden again and to do it with such wonderful friends!

Miss Mace-Mace chillaxin'!

Baby Bryson snoozin' in Macie's old bassinet. 

Michael and Perry hard at work! They actually did most of the planting but I don't feel too bad about that because it will be Amber and I who keep up with the weeding, watering, etc. :)

All our kids playing in the dirt!
Kaitlyn, Zeke, Asher, and Brianna!

Me and my bebe!

Amber and her lil' man!

Oh, how I love these kids!

Our garden after everything being planted! CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment