Sunday, March 29, 2020

Welcome to 2020!


Why hello there!

It is crazy to think I started this blog nearly 9 years ago. I was in a completely different season of life and have been through so much in those years. Cross country move(s), health crisis, divorce, single parenting, going back to college, career changes, marriage - yikes, it's been a whirlwind for sure! 

Though there's been gaps in time of my writing, my love for writing and documenting life's journeys has not changed. In a world of vloggers, I am still a lover of words, pictures and quiet time to type my thoughts and feels.

I've considered starting a new blog, all things considered, but right now, as my mind draws blanks, I think I'll stick around here a bit longer until I receive clarity.

My kids are all much older - 16, 12 and 9 - and we have added two more to the bunch! My two stepsons who are 10 and 9. I am five months married to an incredible man, Michael, who has been a godsend and truly an answer to so many prayers.

We are living in weird times right now as the coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading and social distancing is encouraged. This week I'll be going on week three of working from home and the kids not going to school. What a time to be alive! So many thoughts on this...might have to talk about it more later.



My hope is to get back to writing on a regular basis. To document life and lessons and growth and even setbacks. Life is hard and painful at times but through it all I can say God is good. And if there's one thing I want my kids (and even others) to know it's you can always lean on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment