Sunday, March 29, 2020

January 17, 2018

NOTE:
Another post never published and left in drafts. Choosing to publish to serve as a reminder. 


I don't have all the answers. Sometimes I struggle with having faith. But it ALWAYS come back to this...when He speaks to me!

I am a worrier by nature. I always come up with worst case scenarios and then run with it. When I have been in the most terrifying situations of my life, HE HAS SPOKEN A PEACEFUL WORD and every single freakin' time it has come to pass. NO MATTER WHAT THE PEOPLE SAID, NO MATTER WHAT THE RESULTS SHOWED, what He said prevailed over it all. And y'all, I cannot explain THE WHY. There's no way I could come up with this on my own. There's. no. stinkin'. way.

This is how I know He's real. He talks to me.

I sooooo needed this reminder tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment