Thursday, October 8, 2015

Can I Just Say

I love God!  I really do! I love to see Him in action in my life and in the lives of others. When we put our trust in Him and depend on Him for all things, it heightens our awareness of His presence and heightens our awareness to His activity in our lives. I love that I have friends who give me sound, Biblical advice. That they don't say the things that the world says, but they speak TRUTH straight from the Bible. Sometimes it's hard truth, sometimes it's gentle. But let me be clear, I want the truth regardless if it's emotionally satisfying or not. I love my friends encouraging me with Scripture. I appreciate how they don't try to influence me to sway a specific way but support me in whatever, and join me in prayer, or share a specific verse. I love how their compliments sound a lot like, "Girl, that's the Holy Spirit in you!" Love, love, love these amazing women of God. And I love my God. And let me tell you friends, trials of this life will come. But they are so much more bearable when you place your faith in the One big enough to handle it and surround yourselves with friends who point ya back to the One.

In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus, John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment