Thursday, August 27, 2015

First Day of School

 Reading "His Mighty Warrior" before school.




 Walking to Asher's school. I thought we would walk him to class, but once we got to the front of the school, he said he wanted to walk himself to class because he wants to be a big boy. >heart melt <
This is a big year for my boys! Zeke has started middle school, leaving Asher in elementary by himself for the first time. They were both so brave! We have prayed so much about this day and I believe we had others praying for us too. They both had a good day and are excited to be back in school! Zeke walked home from school with a friend (he does not know I followed some of the way, ssshhhhhh ). So proud of my guys and the young men they're becoming!

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in puritg." 1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment