Friday, July 31, 2015

Heart Broken

Tonight my heart is heavy. I just feel broken hearted. There really isn't any other word to describe it. So bad I want to just reach out to someone, share my feelings, cry, just have someone there. There's just so. much. pain. Though I know they would be there if I reached out, I choose not to. They have families and lives of their own and I don't wish to burden them with my sorrow. I also know I need to lean more on Him. I pray and yeah, sometimes I don't immediately feel different. I wonder if sometimes we just have to walk through the valley. What gives me hope is knowing He is faithful, and I believe He will be with me, I believe He is for me. I don't know what the outcome will be, nor do I know if I'll ever feel this way again or not, but just knowing what I mentioned above is enough.

God is close tonight, for He is near the broken hearted, the crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:18) Oh Father, please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment