Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Last weekend

This past Saturday (3.29.14) it warmed up to low-mid 60's. It was a nice taste of Spring! Usually, Spring time for us equals lake time. So, we decided to hit up the nearby lake and check it out.

My loves! Zeke, Asher, Macie, and Ruby.


Macie, Asher and Ruby. Zeke had run ahead of us and is way down there.



Iceberg!

Geese "walking on water" aka ice.










Now before y'all start freaking out thinkin' I let my kids walk on a frozen lake, this "iceberg" or whatever the proper terminology is, has actually been pushed up onto the sand/"beach" part of the lake. It's that ice, then the sand, then the frozen lake.

Look at the sky/clouds. I mean, WOW!

So cool.

See, they're walking on the sand, past the ice.

Meanwhile, on the other side, water isn't frozen!

Love these colors!


Really? Who named this?

Check out those clouds!


Here are some pics of miss Macie with her new pal, Ruby. I'm so thankful we got Ruby. Everyone adores her, and Macie especially has developed a special bond with her.





So, Saturday it was 60-something and sunny. Sunday night through Monday, it snowed! A lot. Like a foot. Hey, I'm not complaining! Though I will say I still have not completely shoveled our drive way yet (I have been working on it a little bit every day - at least I have a nice path paved for us to leave ;) ) and as I speak it is snowing again. I love snow... Oh, and the boys got a snow day Monday, so that was pretty fun!








This pup passed out on the couch. She's not supposed to be on the couch, but I struggle telling this cuteness no sometimes.... :-/









Didn't realize I didn't get Zeke in these two pictures...




That evening, the kiddos had fun wrestling with dad!




Macie rebounding with Ruby.



The boys with Ruby today.


Lastly, here are some pictures taken last week.












No comments:

Post a Comment