Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter weekend (4/19-20) 2014












The day before Easter, a new friend of ours invited us to a small Easter egg hunt! It was a lot of fun! That night, Macie woke up with a horrendous cough. She almost could not catch her breathe. Recently I received my Young Living Essential Oils premium starter kit, so I started applying various oils to her feet, chest and spine. Sunday morning we watched the Easter service online from our old church, then went to the service at the church in Bismarck that we've been going to. Before all that, I read the Easter story to the kiddos and gave them each a basket which consisted of small toys. That evening Perry was able to come home for a short while which was nice. As pictured above, I applied diluted Thieves oil on everyone's feet. Macie's been quite sick all week, and I believe the oils have helped.

"For Christians, Easter is not a traditional but a revelation." I saw this and really liked it. 

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!" Luke 24:5-6




No comments:

Post a Comment