Monday, February 17, 2014

Macie's 3rd Birthday!

Sunday February 16th, 2014
Macie turns 3!



Girlfriend did NOT want to wake up.

We finally bothered her enough that she reluctantly woke up. ;)

But then she didn't want to open her own presents... 
thankfully big bro Asher was willing to help. ;)




It is hard to believe she is three!

Comparison pic! Infant Macie, 3-yr-old Macie.

Here's another cute pic of the birthday girl from way back when.
Awww, my wittle chubby bay-bay!!

Mom and Mace.

Big brothers and Mace.

One of Macie's presents was a Doc McStuffin's doctor set. 
She is putting a bandaid on me in this picture.

For someone who does not get shots, she sure loves to give 'em! ;)

She said my heart sounds good - PHEW! ;)

I made her the same strawberry shortcake cupcakes (recipe from Against All Grain) that I made her last year. Oh-my-goodness, I forgot just how yummy they are!

I also made a similar cupcake recipe but instead of strawberries, raspberries and
 Enjoy Life chocolate chips. Yum-o!



She enjoyed the singing and the candles so much she requested 
we do it a couple more time! ;)



Daddy and his princess!






We also tried out another church on Macie's birthday and we think this may be the one! Afterwards, we went to Applebee's (her choice). We then came home and I baked the cupcakes, then took the kiddos sledding. I swear, sledding with my kids is my most favorite thing in the world! I believe I scream louder than they do! And to end her special day, it started snowing! Beautiful end to a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday, princess - I love you!

2 comments: