Saturday, February 22, 2014

Macie uses the potty!

Today, Saturday 2.22.14, my daughter went potty for the first time in her entire life! Last night she put on underwear and actually fell asleep in them. This morning, she asked me to put her on the potty (she did not have an accident last night). Sure enough, once I put her on the toilet, she went! Just like that! We are so proud of her and promised to get her a treat. :) I remember my friend, Crystal, telling me she didn't start potty training until 3 - that when they're ready, you'll know. Well, I believe it! This is a bitter-sweet thing as Macie is our youngest and quite possibly our last, and so now we are about to be done with diapers (forever?) and with the baby stage entirely. But it's also exciting to watch her grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment