Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bitter sweet morning

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Today is a beautiful fall day in Georgia. I love fall. I love October. I have been so busy as Perry and I have decided the move is back on (to a new place, of course) that I haven't spent much time soaking up the beauty outside my front door. This morning I took time just to thank Him for this and more. The Creator is an incredible Artist. 

Today has been bitter sweet as I spoke details of the upcoming move with all of my kids teachers. I even withdrew the boys from school, though their last day won't be til the end of next week. Today was also my last day "stuffing" the VIP folders for Asher's class. I know this is what is best for our family. And it excites me so. 

As our time in Georgia is coming to an end, a new beginning is about to start. A new chapter, a new adventure. NEW. All things, everything thing, new. I am so ready for a new start. God, You are good. I look forward to this new and exciting time - a chance to grow more in our faith and dependence on Christ. So excited to have my family back together. 12 days & counting... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment