Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas Eve sibling gift exchange!

Macie picked for Zeke, Zeke picked for Asher, and Asher picked for Macie.

Going to bed on Christmas Eve (date on camera is wrong).

Blessed!

The babies Christmas morning!

So excited!

=)

Macie's fave gift!

Family!
 
Christmas this year was especially relaxing. The kids got up super early to open presents. I love their excitement and joy! We had our traditional biscuits, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. I am not sure if it was my cold or thyroid or a mixture of the two, but I wasn't feeling well and had to lie down for a while. Thankfully, it worked out well as Macie napped with me for the most part, and Perry and the boys were thoroughly enjoying play time on the Wii U. Later we baked cup cakes for Jesus and read Luke 2. Christmas evening we went to Perry's moms house for a couple hours. We came home to a very relaxing evening. It was a nice and simple Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment