Friday, December 21, 2012

All About Asher!

Asher's first day of pre-k.

Asher man.

=)

Ash and Zeke chillaxing right before Asher's first baseball practice.

First day of practice!

My left handed man.
 

Day of first game!

Go Asher!

The night Asher won the game ball!

Baseball end of season party - Asher got to put the figures on the cake!

Asher and his friend, Cole, the day of the Cubmobile race.

Asher doing his school work (home school).

Being silly with lil' sis!
 

Asher is turning into a little man. Still kind of stuck between two stages - he is growing more and more into a little dude. He started pre-k this year. It was crazy how he actually got in last minute which is pretty unheard of. He did great in school  - obeyed and respected his teachers, ate all his food, napped, listened to instructions, played nicely, etc. But I didn't agree with how the kids were being treated or how things were being done there; and I believe it was hurting his spirit. Perry and I discussed it and especially since pre-k isn't mandatory, we pulled him out. I've been doing some schooling with him at home. It's nice having him home. Macie enjoys it, she adores "Ashie". Asher also started baseball this fall. Another "big boy" thing. He excelled at it - he is a natural! There were times where he would get bored like any other normal 4 year old waiting in the outfield, but man, when he shined, HE SHINED. Love my Asher man who is always sure to tell me how much he loves me and is still not too big to cuddle with his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment