Friday, December 21, 2012

All About Macie!










Sitting in her baby dolls tub!

Camping!

Yeah, I sleep with my leg around a pillow or Perry. She like her mama!

One morning I caught her reading to herself.

She loves her jewelry!

Doing school work with bubba.

She's a lady!

Princess with daddy.

She's too cool for school!

Rocking her baby!

These pictures range from Macie at just 12 months up until now; 22 months. As you can see, my princess has grown so much! She melts my heart - and not just mine and her daddys, but everyone who has the pleasure of meeting her. She is a little lady and has incredible manners already AND a servant heart! I love how she says, "I love you mommy". I'll ask her, "Whose a princess?" She replies, "Me!" I just want her to know how special she is! I'll sing, "She's a lady" and Macie goes, "Woa woa woa". LOL! She cracks me up! She loves for me to hold her, she absolutely is my mini me and follows me around, always wanting to be nearby. I treasure this time because it won't always be this way and one day I'm gonna miss this - I'm gonna want this back (Trace Adkins, anyone?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment