Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mission to Love

Love is a choice. It really is.

John 13:35 says, "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." We're supposed to love.

I want to love. I do. Some people, though, man, they make it challenging! I have a few people like that in my life. But I am determined to love everyone. I don't care who you are, what you did, your special to Him, and if its the last thing I do I am going to find some good in you and just love the heck outta ya!

Yes, I am thinking of a particular someone right now. But I refuse to harbor any more negative feelings towards that specific person. I REFUSE. I refuse to play games. I refuse to take all your hurtful words and actions personally. I am gonna love ya. I am gonna reach out to ya . I am gonna love ya. I am going to do kind things for ya. I am gonna love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment