Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Zeke!






Eight years ago today (@ 11:23pm, to be exact) my life became saved. A little baby named Ezekiel filled my life with love, hope, and purpose. Words cannot do justice as to what I'm trying to explain here. I had never known these things before him, it wasn't until him that I had my first real experience with love and hope. And though I always believed in God, having Zeke brought me even closer to Him.

My sweet, beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, smart, clever, silly little boy. He literally has the face of an angel and always has. He is a fasntastic protector over his younger brother and sister. Whenever I ask his help I know he'll be there to help. This child is wise beyond his years. He started walking at only 7 months old - he's a flippin' smart boy! I could carry on conversations with him at a young age. He's such alittle genius, ya see, he didn't call me mom for long because he quickly picked up that everyone else called me Emma, so he did too until he was almost 2 1/2. Zeke was such a snuggle bunny - the biggest one of all my kids. He reminds me a lot of me. I do my best to lift him up, to encourage him. He doesn't realize how wonderful he truly is.

I love my son soooo much. I'm soooo thankful he's mine!!!

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!! Mommy loves you for forever & beyond, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment