Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Macie!


















Today, my sweet angel princess daughter turned 1 year old! I can't believe it! She has brought more love and happiness into our family - we all cherish sweet Macie!

This morning we let her open a couple gifts early (her party is this Saturday). She cried! For real, girlfriend did not want anything to do with opening presents! Hey, it IS her birthday, she can cry if she wants to! ;) Big brothers, Zeke & Asher helped her. She got 4 new spring/summer outfits and a toy! She also had her 1 year old picture taken today! She did great! She took a super long b-day nap! And she ate a cupcake after dinner (she'll have her official bday cake at her party )! She especially loved sharing it with daddy! Now sweet girl is passed out in her bed after a long day! I love my girl so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MACIE!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!! :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment