Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Years Eve 2016

New Years Eve 
Saturday December 31st, 2016










We started off the evening at church. I volunteered at the New Here Booth for the 5 o'clock service. Zeke stayed home and slept because he went to a sleepover the night before and they stayed up all night. He was quite exhausted! We got to babysit my co-worker's daughter, Amarrah, overnight. She is such a good baby and it's a nice treat for Macie who desperately wants a sister. 

I made supper, we had a few decorations and a couple of board games. Zeke had a hard time staying awake, as did Asher. Macie outlasted them all. She and I played Chutes and Ladders - she won. We also played Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader and I won. Macie fell asleep shortly after. By 11, everyone was asleep so I washed dishes then went off to bed myself. Haha.

This year is THE YEAR, folks. Ain't no way around it. Big and wonderful changes WILL take place. The impossible is possible in 2017. ;)

Happy New Year, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment