Saturday, March 26, 2016

Asher's 8th Birthday

Sunday March 20th, 2016


These two pictures were taken on the 18th when he celebrated with his class at school.




















It's hard to believe Ash is officially 8 years old! 

The night before his birthday, friends spent the night (Kyrra & Tegan). He opened gifts right away in the morning. Their mom, Nichole, brought donuts over in the morning and then we went to church. After church, we had lunch at a Mexican restaurant that he picked because he knows how much Macie & I love it there. He's so sweet to think of others on his special day! Afterwards, Tegan came home with us - we went by Wal Mart super quick, then came home where they played, we had cupcakes and ended the day. I realized I hadn't gotten a pic in with my birthday boy so I sneaked this one with him asleep.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy. Mom loves you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment