Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Day of School 2013


Zeke 4th grade - Asher kindergarten

Macie says it's too early!!!

By the time we got to the school, Macie was asking to go to school and she was ready - see the book bag? ;)





I really like Asher's teacher. I can tell, it's going to be a good year! =)

My babe is now a kindergarten! Hard to believe!

After running a few errands, Macie and I enjoyed lunch at home (and kiwi), I gave her a "pedicure", read books and nap time!

Zeke didn't want me to walk him to his classroom this year :( I understand, though, he's getting big and all that. He didn't even want me to take one last pic of him before he went to class. But it's cool; at least I got some good ones (more than posted)! ;) Both the boys had an awesome day and they like their teachers and fellow classmates a lot! Very exciting to see what's in store for my boys this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment