Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Full of Thankfulness

I feel like I'm learning a lot about God's grace lately by the people He's placed in my life. From kind friends and small group members offering prayers and help for Macie and our family, to my kind friend, Farah, who didn't ask but rather took the initiative and brought us dinner our first night home from the hospital. And sweet, sweet Misty who has her hands full with 6 kids yet she stops by with a sweet note and two gift cards for dinner for our family so I won't have to cook. Also,my mentor, Anne, who went out of her way to stop by the hospital to see me and Macie.You may think these are little, no biggie type acts of kindness, but they mean so much more to me.. i feel so undeserving, yet He blesses me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment