Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

Sunday December 25th, 2011
Perry 25, me 23, Zeke 7, Asher 3, Macie 10 months

Tempt. mid-50's and rainy.

This Christmas was an eventful one! We woke up Christmas morning and opened presents. Perry then called to check on his dad, Ross, who has been sick since Thanksgiving time. Well, Ross had gotten so bad that he needed to be taken to the hospital. Many tears were shed one, for Perry having to leave us on Christmas day and two, because we were upset and worried about Ross.
Thankfully, all turned out ok. Ross was diagnosed with bronchitis and was given a prescription and was allowed to leave the hospital. So we were reunited by late afternoon.

Our tree Christmas morning.

Stockings.

My baby loves :)

My sweet girl on her first Christmas ever!

Asher :)

Zeke :)

The boys with their new swords! (Asher's is broken already lol)

She melts me!!










Zeke's favorite gift is his kendama. Asher's favorite WAS his sword (RIP). And my favorite FOR Macie is the tie-knot blanket I made for her (not pictured), the pink rocking horse that Perry's step sister, Cindy, made for her, and her little dolly I bought for her at an old timey store. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment